The Powerspot 950-1000 LED flood light illuminates pop-up displays. vector, linear, hop-up or forumulate system (additional fittings required). It features a straight arm with an adjustable head. Capable of producing 1400 lumens whilst consuming a small amount of energy.
Available as singel or a double light kit. Easily attach the clamp to the frame of your display, and then angle the adjustable head to the perfect angle. This light provides a cool, white light.
Single light kit: Includes 1 light and transformer. Allows lights to be use independently.
Double light kit: Includes 2 lights, 1 linking lead and 1 transformer in order to use the 2 lights together. Please note: In this configuration these lights can only be used as part of a pair and not independently.
- 12W LED spotlight (equivalent to 90W halogen)
- Black finish
- 1400 lumens – Kelvin: 5500K
- Suitable for pop-ups, hop-ups (HUILF fitting required) and formulate systems (US901-C fitting required)
- Straight arm with 270° adjustable head
- Power lead with UK or Euro plug (cross head screwdriver needed)
- Meshed plastic facia to avoid overheating
- 1 year warranty on hardware
Hardware dimensions and weights
Powerspot 950-1000 LED Flood Light
425mm (l) x 103mm (w) x 29mm (d)
Single kit: 500mm (l) x 210mm (w) x 65mm (d) – 0.6kg
Double kit: 500mm (l) x 210mm (w) x 65mm (d) – 1kg
|Impact Pop-up display||Fitting integrated|
|Quick+ Pop-up display (pop-up only)||Fitting integrated|
|Embrace Pop-up display||Fitting integrated|