Access Displays are an award winning company, specialising in design and build of creative exhibition stands and display solutions. Before you take a look at our exhibition careers, let us give you a brief introduction to ourselves.
Established in 1990
The company has a reputation for quality and has worked all over the world with leading brands. Such as Titleist Golf and Lindt Chocolate.
We’ve also worked at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone and 5 Olympic games including London 2012.
NEW! Project Manager – Exhibition Stands
Salary- £25K -£28K
Location – Hybrid – Working from our offices near Swindon, home and onsite.
Established in 1990, Access Displays is an award-winning agency specialising in the design and supply of exhibition and display solutions for live events. Working with global brands we are a forward-thinking team of passionate people who share a desire to deliver design lead solutions on behalf of our customers.
- Reporting to our Delivery Team Manager, you will be responsible for supporting your own portfolio of clients through the delivery process.
- Work alongside our sales directors during the initial design and quotation stage by helping to source components included in the design.
- Purchasing equipment required for each project and coordinating deliveries.
- Ordering onsite services such as electrics and rigging and liaising with venues and organisers.
- Completing RAMS and other paperwork where necessary.
- Liasing with design and production and other external parties to ensure quality and deadlines are achieved.
- Responsible for charging any additional work or onsite extras.
- Maintaining accurate files and records for future reference.
- Responsible for the profit and loss of each project.
- Handover projects onsite ensuring customers are happy.
Reporting to: Delivery Team Manager
The ideal Candidate
You will already have some experience of project managing exhibition stands.
A good communicator with exceptional customer service skills
Commercially aware and an understanding of profit margins.
A vehicle owner with a valid UK passport.
What we offer:
The successful candidate will work with one of the most respected delivery teams in the industry.
Hybrid working as necessary, to meet the changing workloads throughout the year, with time in lieu and 24 days holiday.
We will provide a laptop and cloud-based technology to allow you to work remotely.
NEW! Technical Sales Advisor – Glass Display Cases and Cabinets
Salary – £24K Basic + Commission
Join Our Team as a Technical Sales Advisor!
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have a knack for technical sales? Do you have a keen eye for design and a love for working with clients in the retail and museum sectors. Our display cases and cabinets play an important role in product and artifact storytelling.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Advisor to help sell our range of standard and bespoke glass display cases and cabinets.
We are a leading provider of high-quality glass display solutions for retail stores and museums. Our products are renowned for their durability, functionality, and aesthetic appeal. As a Technical Sales Advisor, you will play a crucial role in driving sales and ensuring customer satisfaction by providing expert advice and guidance on our product offerings.
- Actively engage with retail and museum clients to understand their display needs and requirements.
- Educate clients on the features and benefits of our standard and bespoke glass display cases and cabinets.
- Collaborate with our design teams to develop customized solutions tailored to the unique specifications of each client.
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes, and presentations to clients, showcasing the value proposition of our products.
- Negotiate pricing and terms to close sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing ongoing support and assistance as needed.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in technical sales, preferably within the retail, shopfitting or museum industry.
- Strong knowledge of glass display solutions and an understanding of the design and manufacturing process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You will have an interest in retail design, history and conservation or experience of working with clients in the retail and museum markets.
Apply now to join our team as a Technical Sales Advisor and be part of our mission to deliver innovative display solutions that showcase the beauty of retail products and nationally important artifacts.
What we offer:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary and commission package appropriate to the role with 24 days holiday.
Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities.
You will be provided with a laptop with cloud-based technology to allow you to work remotely and other company benefits.
We continue to WFH with occasional office, overseas supplier, and client visits.