Access Displays have a number of careers in Swindon. We’re an award winning company specialising in the design and build of creative exhibition stands and display solutions.
Established in 1990 the company has an enviable reputation for quality and has worked all over the world with leading brands such as Titleist Golf and Lindt Chocolate. Starting with the “A’s” we have clients in America, Africa and Australia and have worked in over 30 different countries including the Cayman Islands and Nigeria.
Display Projects have included specialist Museum grade display cases to house Roman gold coins, displays and stands for Katie Price’s book launches, Little Mix book signing event, 2017 British Grand Prix at Silverstone and four Olympic Games including London 2012. Our experience and offering is extensive and opportunities for growth and personal success are endless.
Telemarketing Lead Generator
£20-£25K OTE £30K Pro Rata Uncapped commission + Potential career progression
Location: Home based – Swindon (weekly Head Office meeting)
Start date: Immediate
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Following a company restructure that saw sales grow by 30% last year, we are now looking to build on that success by employing an ambitious telemarketer that wants to further develop their own career.
The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking on the phone with several companies each day to discuss exhibition stands and other exhibiting needs. We’re looking for an upbeat, motivated professional who gets inspired by the idea of commission. You will generate a minimum of 5 leads per week and make follow-up calls when appropriate to generate leads. We are seeking experienced telemarketers, but keen to speak to people who have a real passion to succeed
Role Overview and Responsibilities
Your role is to engage with potential customers over telephone and email with the sole objective of being included in their selection process to be their official exhibition stand builder. To achieve this it will be your responsibility to call exhibitor lists at shows around the world and build and manage pipeline documents. You will be targeted on finding 5 quality opportunities each week that can be passed over to our experienced sales team to then quote and secure the business.
As part of your training you will be expected to visit exhibitions in both the UK and overseas with our experienced field based sales team. The appointments that you make will be undertaken by the sales team so it is important that you can work as part of this team.
- Make telephone calls to prospects whilst keeping accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved
- Achieve specified targets and KPI’s
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
- Attend weekly meetings
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our client’s products and services
- Act as a representative of the client and represent their interests at all times
- Provide feedback and input into the business along with recording details of opportunities and lead notes
- Passion to earn money whilst providing great customer service
- Good phone manor and the ability to build rapport within B2B environment.
- Ability to manage your own diary to secure as much business as possible
- Used to working in a target related environment and managed to KPI’s
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- A UK passport holder with your own vehicle you must be capable of occasionally working out of normal hour’s to secure business if needed
- Understanding of Marketing , Exhibitions and Events
- Drive and ambition for future progression
The successful candidate has the opportunity to progress within the company by either entering into direct sales or by building their own teams providing they can lead by example and demonstrate they can motivate other members.
What we offer
A competitive salary with an uncapped commission plan paid on results, 24 days holiday, and a friendly yet professional environment where hard work and persistence is the norm. Further career development is available for ambitious and talented employees that can show entrepreneurialism and a determination to succeed in a creative and dynamic environment.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We’re also recruiting…
Please send your CV together with a covering letter and the role you’re interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE