Shopping Centre Displays
We provide the design and installation of shopping centre displays in the UK and all over the world. Due to these retail areas being public space, rules and regulations are often tight. Some shopping centre visitors are wheelchair users or the visually impaired. It is also common for children to be present. So every space in the shopping centre needs to adhere to specific safety standards.
Shopping Centre Display Projects
Before speaking to the shopping centre, it is worth considering your approach. This will help speed up the process when they consider your request:
- What is your main goal of promoting your brand within this shopping centre?
- Consider the products/service you provide. What value can these add to the shopping centre and its visitors?
- How much space do you think you’ll need?
- Which features would you like your display to have?
- What power requirements do you have? How many sockets will you need?
- Where will you store valuable stock out of hours?
Once you have an idea for your approach, speak to the shopping centre. You’ll need to find out from them whether there is space available for what you’re proposing. And also what restrictions are in place. For example, usually there is a height restriction of 1.5m. Share your initial ideas with them for approval.
Upon approval, you’ll need to submit a formal concept, design and plans. This is where we come in. Send us your sketch and any information and feedback you have received from the shopping centre. We’ll create a design and plans that we will submit to the shopping centre. We will also inform them of all materials that will be used.
Furthermore, we’ll complete necessary paperwork relating to the build and install.
Some of the shopping centres we have worked in include:
- Bullring & Grand Central Shopping Centre
- Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre
- intu Lakeside Shopping Centre
- intu Trafford Centre
- Manchester Arndale Centre
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre
For more information on shopping centre displays and how we can devise a solution to fit your requirements call one of our specialists today. Call us on +44 1793 613088.