Are you exhibiting at Spring Fair?
It’s around this time of year that our customers start planning their requirements for the Spring Fair. Once again we will be building stands for clients old and new at the UK’s largest exhibition. Occupying every hall at the National Exhibition Centre Birmingham, this show attracts over 64,000 visitors who will be treated to the very best there is to offer in the gift and home products market.
Now in its 70th year the show is split into 13 different areas over 20 halls making it easier for visitors to plan their days and for exhibitors to make sure that they get in front of their customers. The show is visited by the leading buyers from independent retail shops to multiple departmental stores from around the world.
The halls are divided into the following areas –
- Body & Bath
- Children’s Gifts, Toys & Gadgets
- Christmas Gifts, Floral & Seasonal Decorations
- Contemporary Gift
- Retail Shop
- Fashion Jewellery, Accessories & Luggage
- Gift, Home & Volume
- Greetings & Gift
- Table & Kitchen
- The Summerhouse
- The Party Show
- Retail Shop
- Jewellery & Watch Birmingham
Let Access Displays provide you with an exhibition stand for Spring Fair you can be proud of. We work closely with all our clients to ensure they get the best service and a stand they are completely happy with.
If you appoint Access Displays as your exhibition stand contractor, you’ll also benefit from:
- FREE exhibition stand design
- A dedicated project manager ensuring your stand meets your expectations
- Free yourself of the paperwork and regulations – we’ll take care of all of that so you can focus on preparing your company for the event!
- Our 28 years experience – we can help you maximise your ROI