The Pressgel outdoor sanitising station is a premium sanitising station for use outdoors or indoors. Ideal for shops, offices, schools and businesses who need a hand hygiene solution to help them keep their staff and customers safe. Often used in entrances and walkways into a retail or office premesis where a traditional wall-monted hand sanitising unit would not be suitable.
- 1148mm high premium Pressgel outdoor sanitising station
- Made with galvanised and painted steel
- Two-tone design in white (RAL 9010) and blue (RAL 5017)
- Push lever function to dispense sanitiser
- Works with all pump action sanitiser bottles
- Includes storage for another 2 hand sanitiser bottles (up to 110mm wide and 300mm high)
- Lockable door with 8mm socket spanner key lock
- Optional logo print
- Weighs approx. 18.5kg
- Also available as a wall mount outdoor sanitising station
- Please note: Hand sanitiser not included
How to use the Pressgel Outdoor Sanitising Station?
- Simply press the lever to dispense hand sanitiser. Works with the press of a hand, elbow or wrist.
- The pressure system is at adult height, to prevent accidental or inappropriate use by young visitors.
- The mechanism is covered to prevent debris from blocking the pump mechanism. Ideal for outdoor use.
Please note: Made to order and non-returnable. For more information please see our terms and conditions.