400mm wide Glass Display Case with Storage. Ideal for displaying trophies, models, vaping products / e-cigarettes, jewellery, watches, museum collections, antiques and more!
400mm (w) x 400 (d) x 1980 (h) trophy cabinet
- 400mm wide Glass Display Case with Storage
- Fully assembled trophy cabinet with lockable storage area
- 5 adjustable LED spot lights (4x MR11 3W side lights and 1x MR16 3W top light)
- 3 adjustable shelves that each hold 21.7kg of spread weight
- 345mm distance between shelves
- Made with 8mm toughened glass panels with scratch and mark resistance
- Storage space at bottom with lockable door
- Chrome plated fittings
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Available in Silver or Black finishes (White finish is POA)
- Supplied with 3 pin UK plug (1.3m length cable)
- Net weight 70KG (gross weight 75KG)
- External Dimensions
- 1980mm (h) x 400mm (w) x 400mm (d)
- Internal Dimensions
- 1420mm (h) x 355mm (w) x 355mm (d)
Need a custom size or feature? Call us on 01793 613088 for more information
All delivery pricing listed is based on a single cabinet delivered to UK mainland. Should you wish the delivery to take place outside these areas please call us for a quote.
Collection – From our warehouse in Maidenhead, UK
All collections must be arranged with us prior to your visit to our Maidenhead warehouse and is subject to stock. These cabinets are fully assembled and as such a suitable vehicle or courier will be required.
Delivery – Kerbside
Delivered fully assembled and put by your front door in their packaging. It is your responsibility to unpack and position the cabinet(s). Given the weight of these products we strongly suggest that there are at least two people available to move the cabinet(s).
Delivery – Placement
A 2 person installation team will deliver your cabinet(s) and take it into the ground floor of your premises. If you require the packaging to be taken away, or for the cabinet to be positioned on another floor we can do this for an additional charge. Please call us for further details.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 613088 – we’re always happy to help!